Friday, August 26, 2011

Prayers!

Around the time Kenley was about 6 weeks old we began a night time routine! This is one of the most enjoyable and special times of my day. We play in her princess castle, read books, and sing the same three songs every night...Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Our God is an Awesome God and Silent Night! Odd choice of songs, I know, but they get the job done :) Lastly, we say our prayers. When I say, "it's time to pray," she places her little hands together and we begin our prayer. We always begin our prayer with, "dear heavenly father...." and end it with "God bless daddy, mommy, bubba and Kenley, AMEN."To my amazement she has recently began saying AMEN! Beautiful words to a parents ears I must say!

Kenley Olivia Clark, you continue to amaze mommy and daddy. We are so thankful you're a part of our family!
           Love you, Mommy and Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment