Thursday, August 25, 2011

Puerto Vallarta!

Blaine and I have made the decision to take a trip, without our sweet pea, every year. Wether it be for the weekend or for a longer period of time. This summer we decided to vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, for 7 days, with some of our good friends (Rachel and Chase). Honestly, it may have been a few nights too many for all of us; since we left our little princesses at home! We stayed in one of the ten villas at Ocho Cascades, which I found to be an amazing experience. The entire villa was open to the outdoors, which meant mosquito nets at night...romantic, yes, for a few nights then a little annoying :) Needless to say, we had a wonderful time, and enjoyed catching up with great friends!

The view from our villa! 
Breathtakingly beautiful! 

Each villa has it's own private pool with a waterfall that cascades into the pool below!

Serenity! 

Hot mamas :)

The most amazing man in the world!

The crew! 
I'm not sure if this was before or after I spilt an entire table of drinks! 
No worries though, Rachel did the same thing about 30 minutes earlier :)

Rhythms of the Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment